Measuring Up & Then Some—The Pull-Out Display is Awesome
1. This scale (voted #1 by me & America's Test Kitchen).
2. This South Carolina bear rescue story from the wonderful Wild Animal Sanctuary (grab a tissue and your checkbook).
3. This song, 'I'm Yours,' by Jason Mraz (can't get enough of it).
4. This Menu for Hope food bloggers' fundraiser (the prizes get more incredible every year—and it's all for a great cause).
5. This $5 off holiday magazine sale at amazon.com (the easy gift that gives for a year—feed loved ones for $10 or decorate for $7).
6. This Food & Environment Electronic Digest newsletter (FEED, get it?) from the Union of Concerned Scientists (such a cool organization).
© Copyright 2008 FarmgirlFare.com, the award-winning blog where this morning we loved warming up by the woodstove after tromping around breaking ice on water troughs and feeding hay in the 16-degree (that would be farenheit) weather.